contains ingredients that support healthy immune system and target immune aging at the cellular level:
- Uncaria tomentosa bark known as cat’s claw, has an antiviral effect against SARS-CoV-2 and can offer benefits in restoring calm to a cytokine storm.
- Quercetin is characterized by 3 crucial properties: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory. The combination of these 3 properties makes quercetin supplementation an excellent candidate for dealing with situations in which oxidative stress, inflammation and the immune system are involved such as in the prevention and treatment of Covid-19 infection.
- K-age™ innovative complex obtained from Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese knotweed) root and Olea europea (Olive) fruit extracts which provides biologically enhanced trans-Resveratrol. K-age™ activates the proteasome a multisubunit enzyme complex that plays a central role in the regulation of proteins that control cell-cycle progression and apoptosis and improve metabolic health, by activating cellular sirtuin proteins (longevity factors) referred to by scientists as the “guardians of the genome” for their role in protection of genome stability during stress response.
- Vitamin K2 has also been described as one of the best potential ligands to the recently discovered fatty acid binding site in SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
- Vitamin D can modulate the innate and adaptive immune responses. Vitamin D supplementation prevents COVID-19 and its negative outcomes.
- Zinc supplementation is associated with a reduced risk in developing symptomatic COVID-19.
*PUBLISHED SCIENTIFIC STUDY
In vitro pilot study indicates that Khelma Longevity™ is a potent proteasome activator demonstrating clear anti-ageing properties
- Take one capsule every morning, with or without food.
- Each box contains a 30-day supply.
- This product is only intended for healthy adults. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with your physician before using.