contains ingredients that support daily stress and tension relief and target aging at the cellular level.:
- Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi mushroom) fruit body decreases anxiety and depression as well as improves quality of life in those with certain medical conditions. Reishi also appears to work on the HPA by improving the function of the adrenal glands themselves. This makes reishi an excellent herb choice for calming the mind, easing anxiety, promoting sleep, grounding and centering us, and fostering greater resilience to stress over time.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root is a herb traditionally used to reduce stress and enhance wellbeing. Ashwagandha’s stress-relieving effects may occur via its moderating effect on the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. Preclinical studies show that ashwagandha supports healthy mitochondrial activity, promotes healthy central nervous system signaling, supports against oxidative stress and encourages healthy immune system function, which suggests that it may help support a healthy stress response.
- Schisandra chinensis fruit reversed stress-induced anxiety level, changes of cortex monoamine transmitters and plasma CORT. The anxiolytic effects of Schisandra chinensis might be related to its anti-stress activity by modulation of hyperactive HPA (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal) axis.
- K-age™ innovative complex obtained from Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese knotweed) root and Olea europea (Olive) fruit extracts which provides biologically enhanced trans-Resveratrol that improve metabolic health, by activating cellular sirtuin proteins (longevity factors) referred to by scientists as the “guardians of the genome” for their role in protection of genome stability during stress response.
- Vitamin B3 is part of the metabolizing process of forming serotonin from tryptophan. Therefore, B3 deficiency can directly impact mood by affecting your production of serotonin.
- Vitamin B6 plays an important role in mood regulation and stress management . This is partly because this vitamin is necessary for creating neurotransmitters that regulate emotions, including serotonin, dopamine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).
- Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in synthesizing and metabolizing serotonin, a chemical responsible for regulating mood and stress. Therefore, vitamin B12 deficiency may lead to decreased serotonin production, which may cause a depressed mood.
- Vitamin D, the deficiency is highly prevalent throughout the world and has been suggested to be associated with an enhanced risk of major depressive disorder (MDD) and anxiety disorders. Clinical studies have indicated that vitamin D supplementation is associated with the reduction of symptoms of depression and anxiety.
*PUBLISHED SCIENTIFIC STUDY
In vitro pilot study indicates that Khelma Longevity™ is a potent proteasome activator demonstrating clear anti-ageing properties
- Take one capsule every morning, with or without food.
- Each box contains a 30-day supply.
- This product is only intended for healthy adults. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with your physician before using.