contains ingredients that support cellular health:
- Olea europea (Olive) leaf, Vitis vinifera (Grape) fruit, Punica granatum (Pomegranate) fruit provide polyphenols, key ingredients of the Mediterranean diet that beneficially modulate a group of signaling pathways related to health, fitness, and longevity such as DNA damage, epigenetic factors, telomere erosion, proteasome function* and oxidative stress that led to the formation of senescent cells.
- K-age™ innovative complex obtained from Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese knotweed) root and Olea europea (Olive) fruit extracts which provides biologically enhanced trans-Resveratrol. K-age™ activates the proteasome a multisubunit enzyme complex that plays a central role in the regulation of proteins that control cell-cycle progression and apoptosis and improve metabolic health, by activating cellular sirtuin proteins (longevity factors) referred to by scientists as the “guardians of the genome” for their role in protection of genome stability during stress response.
- Vitamin B3 is a highly efficient precursor to NAD+, essential for energy production and DNA repair.
- Zinc plays an essential role in many biochemical pathways and participates in several cell functions, including the immune response.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) is important in red blood cell formation and for healthy cell growth and function.
*PUBLISHED SCIENTIFIC STUDY
In vitro pilot study indicates that Khelma Longevity™ is a potent proteasome activator demonstrating clear anti-ageing properties
- Take one capsule every morning, with or without food.
- Each box contains a 30-day supply.
- This product is only intended for healthy adults. Do not take if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with your physician before using.